Course Pricing and Payment
- Preparation for Better Sintering - $2,700 per student
- Sintering-Ferrous PM - $2,900 per student
Our preferred method of payment is via wire transfer. These details will be provided when you are invoiced. Checks can also be made payable to TAT Technologies and mailed to:
- TAT Technologies
- 106 Enterprise Street
- St. Marys, PA 15875
Once a student's attendance is confirmed, an invoice will be issued to their company. Payment will be due upon receipt of this invoice. If your invoice reflects a discounted rate and payment is not made before the discount expires, a new invoice will be issued with the new rate.
In the event of any need to cancel after payment has been made, please be aware that no refund will be offered. TAT Technologies is a small business, and the funds received for courses will be used quickly to accommodate the expected course size. However, if another student is available, they may take the place of the cancelled student at no cost as long as notice is given at least two weeks before classes begin.
Please refer to the chart below for a breakdown of our expiring Early Bird discounts. Note that the prices for both courses also include our Back-to-Back discount, which is explained below the chart.
Earliest Bird Discount
March courses: Expires 03/23/20
Very Early Bird Discount
March courses: Expires 04/15/20
Early Bird Discount
March courses: Expires 06/01/20
|Course 1 Only||$2100||$2300||$2550||$2700|
|Course 2 Only||$2300||$2500||$2750||$2900|
- A Multiple Student discount of $200 will be given for each additional student sent from one company, per course. There is no time limit on this discount.
- *A Back-to-Back discount of $300 will be given to each student who attends both courses in the same period. There is no time limit on this discount. Please note that the bottom row of the chart above factors this discount into its pricing.
- All discounts described above are cumulative.